Thursday, February 23, 2006

Download March Calender



Celebrate the 75th anniversary of the George Washington Bridge by downloading this PDF file which I created JUST FOR YOU with one of the favorite photos I have taken. It's exclusively for my Crossing Media readers.

Calender folded in half after printing

And thanks to all of you for being so supportive during my first month online as a blogger. Your feedback has been great. Keep it coming!

After downloading the 8.5x 11 inch calender you can print it out at home on your inkjet printer. A heavier paper than usual is best. Rather than use expensive papers like Epson's I use instead HP's " Premium Brochure & Flyer paper, Matte. It's double sided and probably not archival. But what calender is archival? You can buy it at Staples.

So download my PDF calender.It's free and it's pretty too. It's a nine MB files so will take a little time to download.
Download Calender Don't be daunted by the horizontal stripes in the file after downloading. It seems to print out just fine.

Fold it in half vertically and you have an instant desktop reminder.

And thanks again. Your feedback has been fantastic.

No comments: